Garcinia Cambogia is a tree and the extract derived from the fruit is used for weight loss. Garcinia Cambogia fruit look similar to pumpkin but green in color. The fruit derived from Garcinia Cambogia plant is used in cooking dishes to add a dash of sourness and taste to the dish. The skin of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit is highly useful since it is loaded with Hydroxy- citric Acid which is also short termed as HCA. Hydroxycitric acid has similar components as in citric acid and can help in person losing weight. The exact role played by hydroxycitric acid in weight loss is still unknown.
Role of Garcinia Cambogia in weight loss
- Currently, most of the people are behind weight loss regimens and prefer using even steroids to maintain ripped physique.
- For body builders, sports persons and athletes Garcinia Cambogia supplements are boon since it aids weight loss in effective manner.
- Because of these weight loss properties, Garcinia Cambogia is highly in demand from fitness enthusiasts and even promoted in television commercials.
- However users should follow strict balanced and nutritious diet plan and exercise to retain weight loss achieved since the results obtained are short term.
- It is also advisable to maintain healthy habits while using Garcinia Cambogia supplements and consuming alcohol should be better avoided to attain desired physique.
- The supplements of Garcinia Cambogia should be used according to advised dosage and using beyond moderation invites unpleasant side effects.
- The supplements are highly effective when consumed during certain schedules every day.
- For weight loss in adults, it is advisable to use 1000 mg pills of Garcinia Cambogia two times a day.
- The Garcinia Cambogia supplements works best when used in empty stomach before consuming meal.
- Results vary from one person to another as per their diet schedule and proper use of supplements.
- Many individuals misuse Garcinia Cambogia as it is natural supplement with no side effects but there will be minimal side effects when adversely used.
- However, users should use natural weight loss products like Garcinia Cambogia as advised to avoid serious side effects.
- And also, it is wise to check with the physician while on other medication since many medicines combined with Garcinia Cambogia damages liver.
- Many users experience excessive dryness in mouth, stomach upset, dizziness, diarrhea and stomach upsets as part of side effects.
- The above symptoms are considered mild side effects and if problem persists more than a week, user should seek medical help to overcome problem.
- Garcinia Cambogia supplements are not supposed to be used by expectant mothers and lactating mothers to avoid complications on their babies.
- Currently, Garcinia Cambogia supplements are used to treat higher blood sugar levels but one should consider physician before zeroing on any such products.
- Now days, the supplements of Garcinia Cambogia are available in the market with different brand names from different manufacturers and users should choose wisely to achieve best weight loss results.